Friday, October 23, 2009

{Christmas Cards 2009}

Christmas is fast approaching, and I know many of you are starting to think about your Christmas cards this season. You don't have to think much longer....just pick one of my ready made cards! I have created 15 different cards that are ready to be emailed to you as a jpeg image to print at your local photo center inexpensively (about $.20 a card) or on Shutterfly.com (about $.12 a card). They are currently sized as a 4x6, but I will make them any size that you prefer at no additional cost (although it may change the look of the card a bit). You just email me your text and photos, and I will swap them out for you. You will need to purchase A6 envelopes (4 3/4 x 6 1/2) to mail the cards in. I found them at Xpedx for as cheap as $.08 a piece when you buy them in a bulk pack (250). Smaller packs in lots of amazing colors can be bought online at Paper Source. A6 envelopes can sometimes be found at craft stores or office supply stores, as well.

Cost for ready made cards (the 15 shown below or any from last year's gallery) are $15.
Custom cards (a new design not shown) are $25.

Colors and phrases can be changed on most ready made cards at no additional charge.

If you want to purchase greeting cards to be printed at your local photo center that come with free envelopes, here are some other size options.
Costco- 6 x 7 1/2 cards with envelopes (50 for $14.99) GREAT DEAL! (you must be a member of Costco)
Walmart- 5 x 7 cards with envelopes ($1.47 each)
Inkleys/Ritz Camera- 4 x 8 cards with envelopes ($.45- $.85 each, depending on quantity ordered)
4 x 6 cards with envelopes ($.49 each)

I am willing to make any size card, as long as you know of a place that will print it for you.


When you are ready to order, follow the steps below...


Step 1: Email me (jessiepond@yahoo.com) the card name (from below) that you would like to order, as well as the card size, text to go on the card, and attach any pictures you want displayed on the card.


Step 2: Pay me via paypal or check. My paypal account is jessiepond@yahoo.com. I can email you a Paypal invoice, if you don't know how to complete payment on your own.


Step 3: Receive a first draft jpeg image back to your email within 48 hours of ordering.


Step 4: Once you are completely happy with the card, I will email you the final jpeg image to print at your local photo center.


Step 5: You can order most cards online and have them within an hour.


Step 6: Stuff and Stamp!


Your Christmas cards will then be done for the year!


Email me with any questions you may have. Custom card orders are always accepted. I love to create what you've dreamed up!


A special thank you to Jeni Boston at Jeni Boston Photography for donating the pictures for my sample cards. She does amazing work. If you are in the SLC area and want her to do a photo shoot for your family, contact Jeni at jeniboston@hotmail.com. She's fun, affordable and extremely talented!

No comments: