Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ordering Details

Step 1: Email me your photos and the text you'd like on the card, as well as the card size you desire. Pick one of the styles from the cards in the Announcement Gallery or if you can't find what you're looking for just let me know what you want and I'll give it a go!
jessiepond@yahoo.com

Step 2: Pay me via paypal or a check. It's a $25 design fee for custom (new design) cards and $15 for a design found in the gallery (I just swap out your picture and text).

Step 3: I will put together a first draft and email it to you to look over.

Step 4: Once your fully happy with the card I will email you the final jpeg image to print on your own or upload to your local photo center.

The prices are as follows...

Target (they print glossy for 1 hour)---
4x6- $.20 each

Walmart (they print matte for 1 hour)---
4x6- $.15 each
5x7- $1.47 each

Costco (they print glossy or lustre in 1 hour)
4x6- $.17 each
5x7- $.39 each
6x7.5 cards with envelopes- 50 for $15.99 (must take jpeg image in on disk)

Step 5: You pick up your cards in one hour!

Step 6: Some people like to back their cards with cardstock and add a brad or bow, but it's not a must! They are fine just plain too!

Step 7: Buy your envelopes. A6 envelopes work for 4x6's and A7 envelopes work for 5x7's.

Step 8: Stuff and stamp!

You're all done! It's super easy and pretty cheap too!

Anything can be made custom! Want to change colors?....text?....font?...sizing? Just let me know!

6 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

This is great. I wish I would have known about this for the baby shower I threw last month. I will use this next time I have a party!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your designs. Can you email me and tell me (teach me) how i can do this so i also can make money and make my own business or whatever.

smith said...

I love your enthuiasm and writing style. I am looking forward on reading the next hub. Rated up.
Web Designing company Bangalore

Unknown said...

Ilike your desgins very much
Mattress cleaning Dubai

How to clean mattress UAE

Dust mites treatment UAE

How to get rid of bed bugs Dubai UAE

How to remove bed bugs Dubai UAE

How to eliminate bed bugs Dubai UAE

Bed bugs prevention UAE

Hotel mattress cleaning UAE

How to clean mattress in home Dubai UAE

Dust mite allergy Dubai

Mattress cleaning Dubai

How to kill bed bugs Dubai

Hotel mattress cleaning UAE

Unknown said...

Web development services Dubai

Web hosting services Dubai

SEO services Dubai

Ecommerce website design Dubai

Travel booking website Dubai

Hotel management software Dubai

Website design services Dubai


Unknown said...

It's nice!

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/